BEL announces its participation in Drupa 2016 the world’s most important event for print and cross-media solutions.
During the event, BEL at stand 7aE43, will showcase the revamped Overprint© MIS with new features and enhanced functionality.
Overprint© is an end-to-end modular print MIS combining CRM, Cost Estimation and Quotation Management, Production Planning and Tracking, Inventory Management, Business Intelligence, entirely covering the needs of the Offset, Flexo and Digital printing segments.
The visitors will have the opportunity to meet and discuss with our experts and realize how industry’s specific coverage is achieved:
- All-in one simplified view cost estimation and production proposals
- Cost estimation with automated layout creation and sophisticated nesting and ganging algorithm
- Production optimization and planning based on print job’s technical specification, resources availability and delivery time
- Automated data collection and production equipment control system
- Multi-level detailed inventory management and traceability at roll/sheet/pallet level
- RFID / barcode wireless LAN handheld terminals support