Efficiency - Automation - Productivity - Control
A Quote-to-Print MIS that enables you to work efficiently, throughout the Print lifecycle: from lead and quote generation, through cost estimation and order processing, to production planning real-time tracking and delivery. Everything managed in a single system, seamlessly integrated with your prepress systems, press and finishing equipment.
Managing the Print lifecycle
The core modules of Overprint MIS provide all necessary tools to perform the daily tasks of a Print Shop.
- Customer and Contact Management
- Sales teams Management and Collaboration
- Marketing Activities and Campaign Management
- Calendar Events and Task Scheduling
- Product Technical Specifications
- Rapid Quotation via Templates
- Multiple Pricelists
- Time-based industrial Cost Estimation
- Activity-based Cost Estimation
- Automated layout, Imposition and planning for bound and die-cut jobs
- Complete Sales workflow from CRM to ordering
- Approval workflow
- Order processing with ganging
- Material reservations
- Job ticket creation and Prepress integration
- External and Internal Notifications
- File transfer & Job portal
- Won/Lost information tracking
PICKING AND PACKING
- Raw Materials Multi-level Stock Control
- Automated Warehouse Workflow
- Traceability of Raw Materials andFinished Goods
- Barcode / RFID wireless handheld Terminal support
- Production Planning based on Technical specs, Resource availability and Delivery time
- Production Equipment Management
- Real time Production monitoring
- Shop floor automated Data collection
- Remote Control of Manufacturing Equipment
- Support for remote Production Plants
- Dashboards and KPIs
- Cross-departmental Statistics and Reports
- Productivity and Profitability Analysis
- Business Performance Management
Supporting all industries
Whether you print flexible labels or folding cartons, notebooks or paper cups, books, brochures or IML labels, Overprint MIS covers all types of products, in a single, unified environment!
... and any production line ...
No matter what you are printing, from flatbed or multi-layer labels, shrink sleeves or In-Mould labels (IML), folding cartons or paper cups, books, brochures or notebooks, Overprint MIS supports all types of products in a single, unified system!